Asian Alsatian Pizza
Alsatian pizza is something you don't really find in America. However, this Asian version is a cinch to make, and you can prep it in 15 minutes or less.
- 2 ea naan bread
- 1/4 c fromage blanc or goat cheese
- 1/4 ea onion thinly sliced
- 1 ea green onion sliced
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper and naan bread. Spread the fromage blanc onto each piece of naan. Top with onion and green onion. Season with salt and pepper if using fromage blanc.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges of the naan bread start to brown.
Cut into square and serve hot or at room temperature.
1. If you can't find fromage blanc, use fresh goat cheese.
2. If you do use fromage blanc, sprinkle some salt and pepper on the top to bring out the flavor of the onions and cheese.
3. Bake on a sheet pan until the crust starts to brown. The longer you bake, the crispier it will become.
Calories: 78kcal | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 111mg | Vitamin A: 295IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.5mg