Embarrassingly Easy Sriracha Salmon
This recipe is so easy, it's embarrassing. Give your salmon a little sriracha swing with just 4 additional ingredients and 10-15 minutes of marinade time.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb salmon fillet with pin bones removed
- salt to taste for me this is about 1/2 tsp of pink Himalayan
- 1/2 Tb sriracha sauce or a no sugar added hot sauce
- 1/2 Tb lime juice
- 1/2 Tb honey
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Sprinkle salmon with salt.
Mix glaze ingredients together and spread on salmon. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Bake on an oiled baking sheet for 10-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. It should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Since the glaze has lime juice in it, I would not marinate this overnight. The acid could start to "cook" the fish.
- Marinate for up to 2 hours ahead, if you happen to have extra time.
- Because there is no added fat in the glaze, select a fatty salmon variety with thick white stripes of protein, such as King salmon. Coho and sockeye have less fat and may turn out dry.
Calories: 339.31kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 45.04g | Fat: 14.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.23g | Cholesterol: 124.74mg | Sodium: 185.97mg | Potassium: 1111.3mg | Sugar: 4.42g | Vitamin A: 90.72IU | Vitamin C: 3.56mg | Calcium: 27.21mg | Iron: 1.81mg