DIY Vietnamese Fresh Lemon Soda
- 1 can or bottle sparkling water
- 1/2 ea lemon squeezed
- 2 tsp cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 pinch salt
Fill glass with ice. Ad squeezed lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Add spoon or stir stick to glass for stirring at the table with a can of sparkling water.
- Add in rum, vodka, or other spirit of choice.
- Similarly, you can muddle in other fresh fruit and herbs of your choice.
- A pinch of salt brings out the sweetness and flavors of the lemon.
- If you don't have ice, just make sure your sparkling water is cold.
- For a more traditional version, find Vietnamese salted lemons instead of regular lemons.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Sodium: 138mg | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 24mg